Mothers Day Matcha Box with Tea Gift Set


What a Wonderful way to show her that you care, by giving her this set that will teach her how to prepare and enjoy real true Japanese Matcha.

Each piece is painstakingly hand made and the Matcha here is so very good,
I purchased this set for myself last month and I can vow for the quality of this set.
The matcha has a delicate yet full bodied flavor that is unique to this grade of Japanese Green Tea.
I especially enjoy the hand made/hand signed matcha cup, which fits perfectly
in my hand, it is made of thickly glazed stoneware, and each one is a original piece of artwork, no two are ever alike.
The tools are of note also, both the Tea scoop and Matcha Wisk are well constructed from Bamboo and will last a lifetime of tea ceremonies at your house...
I have enjoyed my set daily for over a month now and still have alot of matcha powder left.



All of these reasons are why I am offering this high end Japanese Tea Ceremony Matcha Set for your
Mother on her Special Day,
It is one gift worthy of her and all she has done for you.



About this Japanese Tea Company
Ippodo Tea Company The origin of Ippodo dates back to 1717, when founder Ihei Watanabe established a tea shop called OMIYA at Teramachi Nijo, close to the Imperial Palace in Kyoto.

The Ippodo Tea Company has been providing the highest quality Japanese green tea for 3 centuries. The name Ippodo was given by Prince Yamashina and translates to mean "perserve one." It was his wish that Ippodo preserve their existing rich taste of their tea and always produce only the highest quality.


P.S. if you would like me to add a special note, just let me know and its done for you at no extra cost.



Be sure to place your orders by Sunday March 4th to ensure delivery by Mother's Day!
Click here to place your order now..

Domo Arigato
^_^
georgia sakura
Sushi & Japanese Market
http://sushiandjapanesemarket.com/

2 comments:

ROSA E OLIVIER said...

Piú giú, in fondo alla Tuscolana...
!?...passavo per un saluto!

Singh said...

Friend sent me the link to your site,
looks nice, I added you to my favorites.