Hello and Welcome,
I hope your weekend was a great one, I have been super busy with new site features,
and adding new Sushi & Japanese Market products...


Sushi & Japanese Market's Charity Auction- to Benefit The Ocean Project

I am happy to announce a Charity Auction that I am running for 10 Days on Ebay,
I am Auctioning off a Professional Quality Basic Sushi Kit -
Which contains a 9" Bamboo Shamoji & a 9 1/2"x 9 1/2" Bamboo Sushi Makisu
All Proceeds will go to benefit:

The Ocean Project
Helping inspire and educate for an appreciation of the interconnectedness of life and how each person can help conserve our ocean planet, for now and the future.

I encourage all of you to come and bid on this
Sushi & Japanese Market Charity Sushi Kit Auction.


Also, I have just added a Sushi forum to our ever growing
Sushi & Japanese Market Website,
I formally invite all of you to come and share all of your passion for Sushi and Japanese food in our new community Sushi Forum, I would really love to hear from you, and get to know you better!


Our Newest Items:






You can get more detailed information, sizes, descriptions and purchase them here:
Professional Sushi Chef Coats
Japanese Headwear
Japanese Footwear




Thank You for hanging out here and for all your positive feedback you have sent our way, You can sign up for our RSS feeds to get automatic updates, as they happen.

Hope your week is a happy and healthy one.
Domo Arigato!
Sushi & Japanese Market
http://sushiandjapanesemarket.com

No comments: